All juggling events in 2010
Juggling events in USA, 2010
Friday, 2010-03-26 to Saturday, 2010-03-27
March 26th Friday NOON to March 28th 4:00 pm.
(But heck, come earlier and stay later … if ya wanna!)
Catalina State Park, Small group camping area.
(The same place as last year.)
We've had lots of rain, the wildflowers should be great this year!
There is a $15/vehicle per night camping fee.
There is a $6/vehicle per day entrance fee. (We get last years rates again this year. They park rangers just like us. They're all warm and fuzzy about jugglers and stuff.).
* There are clean restrooms and showers on site.
* If you're not up for camping out, there are hotels nearby.
* There's a grocery/department store a few miles from the campsite.
* There will likely be water flowing in the desert washes.
* Bring some warm clothes for the cooler nights!
* It's a fabulous time to visit Tucson!
We will have potluck food, for as long as it lasts and people keep replenishing the community table!
In addition to wildflowers and potluck eats, we will also have juggling.
We thought that might be fun thing to throw in!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're flying in and need a ride, tents, stoves, or other equipment … even juggling props!
View trivia (0)